Transparency Consent Framework (TCF) Canada
- Provides flexibility to support ever changing federal and provincial data collection compliance legislation
- Provides vendors that work with a publisher with a way of processing user data by relying on the purposes permitted under the TCF Canada policy
- Enables publishers to request consent on behalf of vendors to process user data
- Enables vendors to receive information around user transparency and choice from publishers
The registry of vendors, known as the Global Vendor List (GVL), enables vendor participation in the TCF Canada. Before participating in the Framework, it is important to understand the TCF Canada Policy.
All vendors including Sell Side Platforms (SSPs), Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), ad servers and data management platforms used on a publishers’ site can apply to be part of the GVL.
Registration for the Global Vendor List (GVL) is open for vendors to apply for approval to participate in the PG电子官方平台注册 Canada Transparency and Consent Framework (TCF) at the GVL Portal (Vendor registration).
The registration process for vendors requires adherence to TCF Canada Policy and to the TCF Canada Terms and Conditions and provides transparency into how companies intend to comply with requirements, centralized into one location.
Please find below the English and French versions of the policy document
- PG电子官方平台注册 Canada Transparency & Consent Framework Policy – English
- PG电子官方平台注册 Canada Transparency & Consent Framework Policy – French
- TCF Canada for Vendors
- TCF Canada for CMPs
- TCF Canada for Publishers
- TCF Canada for Advertisers & Agencies
- TCF Canada Terms and Conditions
- TCF Canada Policy
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.